About Ninja 650 
Kawasaki has revealed the 2020 Ninja 650 which is expected sometime next year to be launched in India. The motorcycle gets full-LED headlights which give the Ninja 650 an looks and a fairing. The turn signs are incorporated on each side of the fairing.
The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 also sports a fuel tank that is more muscle. The additional bulk on the tank is likely to provide extra thigh support to the rider. On the feature front, the new Ninja 650 includes a 4.3-inch full-color TFT display with Bluetooth connectivity. The display can be paired with a smartphone and ride data. The Ninja 650’s 649cc, the parallel-twin engine is currently BS-VI/ Euro 5 compliant which has resulted in a 1.7Nm decrease in torque. However, power output in the motor stays the same at 67.2bhp.
The bicycle uses 41mm telescopic forks mounted and also a preload-adjustable mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are cared for by disk brakes in the back in the front and a single 220mm disc brake. The Ninja 650 is being offered by Kawasaki . There’s the KRT Green, Metallic Black with green highlights and Pearl Blizzard White as well with highlights.
Kawasaki Ninja 650  is not launched in India yet.
Information on this page is tentative.
2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 Specs
- Type: Parallel twin
- Displacement: 649 cc
- Bore x stroke: 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Maximum torque: 48.5 ft/lbs @ 6,500 rpm
- Compression ratio: 10.8:1
- Valvetrain: DOHC, 4vpc
- Fueling: EFI w/ two Keihin 36mm throttle bodies
- Cooling: Liquid
- Transmission: 6-speed w/ Positive Neutral Finder
- Final drive: Sealed chain
- Front suspension; travel: Non-adjustable 41mm fork; 4.9 inches
- Rear suspension; travel: Linkage-assisted spring-preload adjustable shock; 5.1 inches
- Tires: Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2
- Front tire: 120/70 x 17
- Rear tire: 160/60 x 17
- Front brakes: 300mm petal discs w/ two-piston calipers
- Rear brake: 220mm petal disc
- ABS: Optional ($400)
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITIES
- Wheelbase: 55.5 inches
- Rake: 24 degrees
- Trail: 3.9 degrees
- Seat height: 31.1 inches
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.0 gallons
- Curb weight: 419 pounds (ABS: 423 pounds)
- Metallic Spark Black
- Pearl Blizzard White
- Lime Green/Ebony (Kawasaki Racing Team KRT)
2020 KAWASAKI NINJA 650 PRICES
- $7399 (standard)
- $7799 (ABS)
- $7599 (KRT Edition)
- $7999 (KRT Edition, ABS)