High Seas is a Spanish mystery series released on Netflix in May 2019. The first season is set aboard a luxury cruise liner.
Cast For Season 3
- Ivana Baquero (dub: Nathalie Buscombe)
- Alejandra Onieva (dub: Bethan Rose Young)
- Jon Kortajarena (dub: Adam Rhys Dee)
- Eloy Azorín (dub: Daniel Flynn)
- Manuela Vellés (dub: Tamaryn Payne)
- Chiqui Fernández (dub: Julia Brams)
- Begoña Vargas (dub: Jade Matthew)
- José Sacristán (dub: David Shaw Parker)
- Natalia Rodríguez (dub: Amy Noble)
- Antonio Durán (dub: Wayne Forester)
- Tamar Novas (dub: Dominic Tighe)
- Ignacio Montes (dub: Ben Elliot)
- Eduardo Blanco (dub: Tim Bentinck)
- Pepe Ocio (dub: Stephen Hogan)
- Laura Prats (dub: Naomi McDonald)
- Daniel Lundh (dub: John Hasler)
- Félix Gómez (dub: Daniel Weyman)
- Luis Bermejo (dub: Neil McCaul)
- Claudia Traisac
Plot For Season 3
The storyline of the season involved the search for a person carrying a deadly virus aboard the ship. This Spanish language drama is streaming on Netflix.
High seas Alta mar went too far into soapy melodrama this season. Things were just too extra in terms of unlikely plot twists and impossible events. I’m all for the willing suspension of disbelief, but there are limits. Also annoying was unneeded exposition early in the season, explaining things that the series already knew.
Season 3 was aired on 7 August 2020 and is streaming only on Netflix.