BMW’s 4 series has created a disturbance. And looks like every automotive enthusiast is talking about it. The BMW just launched the 4 series car, named G22, and it has massive grille design. They appear to call it kidney grille design and this is nothing like the Bavarian have tried since the start.
The reason for the criticism is simple, the German brand has done something new, to the most lovable things to man, their cars. The BMW’s has evolved over-ears, but something this massive and that too on a sedan has never been tried, yet.
Let’s looks at some ugliest grille design, which makes G22 look the most beautiful car ever…
- Jaguar S-type – yes that’s a Jaguar and looks like the designer took a nap while doing the front of the car.
- Subaru Tribeca– It’s the second facelift of Impreza, and let me tell you, it ain’t impressive. Get it?? The joke I meant… NEVER MIND…!!!
- Peugeot 308-The next is the Peugeot when it was like this one. The huge smile face attempt has definitely gone wrong.
- Lincoln MKT(pre-facelift)– Not even Matthew McConaughey could convince us that this take on Lincoln’s trademark grille looks good.
- Ssangyong Rodius– The last but not the least, the Ssangyong. The grille design is better than interior design.
Don’t go yet. Let’s go through a list of most beautiful grille design of some luxury cars, to recover the spoiled mood…
Rolls Royce Phantom-