Peaky Blinders is set in Birmingham following the First World War, and the series follows Cillian Murphy pioneer of a crime group attempting to fortify their operation throughout the town, as gangster Tommy Shelby.
But, that’s no easy task because he faces risks from various distinct sources, many recently opposing the actions of fascist leader Oswald Moseley (as played by Sam Claflin).
The Cast of Season 6
- Cillian Murphy as Tommy Shelby
- Helen McCrory as Polly Gray
- Harry Kirton as Finn Shelby
- Sophie Rundle as Ada Shelby
- Paul Anderson as Arthur Shelby
- Kate Phillips as Linda Shelby
- Natasha O’Keeffe as Lizzie Shelby
- Finn Cole as Michael Gray
The Plot of Season 6
No information regarding storyline has been revealed, but Season 6 will pick up from where it left in season 5. And among the more critical concerns in each enthusiast’s mind about the series is what Shelby will do next? What will be his next step, and that’s precisely what we will see in Peaky Blinders season.
There is no official announcement of the release, but we can expect it to be released in 2021.
Stay tuned for all the latest information.