Part of me feels terrible for not blogging about this sweet retro-styled free online racing game earlier, so you’ll have used it to procrastinate, but believe what proportion more you bought done today without it!
I’m unsure what was surprised at Acura recently, but the company’s definitely messing with some atypical marketing and that I am here for it. A couple of months ago, it repowered an old SLX SUV with RDX running gear, which is cool but random as hell. Now, Acura’s produced a touch computer game you’ll play right during a browser.
It’s fun and straightforward, and I’m getting to stop blogging shortly so I can play it some more. Here’s the link: Play Beat That.
I’m unsure if Acura’s objective is pure brand awareness or if loading the sport installs some quite a malware that forces you to shop for one among the brand’s cars, but it’s probably fine.
Per the handout, apparently, there are six levels:
- Level 1: 1991 Acura NSX – 8-bit Beach
- Level 2: 1998 Acura Integra Type R – Warehouse Complex
- Level 3: 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec – Snowy Summit
- Level 4: Acura ARX-05 Daytona Prototype racer – Grand Prix Circuit
- Level 5: 2020 Acura NSX – Super Skyway
- Level 6: Acura Type S Concept – Cyber Tunnel