BMW IS AT IT AGAIN
I am introducing the new M2 performance coupe in style with a new hardcore CS edition. It looks like pure adrenaline with every detail.
There are four colours available; Hockenheim Silver, Black Sapphire, Alpine White, Misano Blue. It is a rear-wheel drive. It is 19-inch wheel wrapped in ultra-silky Michelin pilot sport cup 2 tires that have been specifically designed for this car, bicolour rims, incredible engine noise, standard M sport brakes, red callipers as compared to the usual as-standard with gold callipers indicating carbon-ceramic brakes.
The M2 comes with the following specifications
- Powered by S55 3.0-liter twin-turbo inline-six cylinder petrol engine delivers an impressive 331kW
- 444 horsepower
- 406lb of torque.
- High-pressure injection and Valvetronic.
- Two-twin scroll turbochargers.
- Standard adaptive M suspension for the first time in any of their cars
- Carbon fibre hood with half the weight of a standard steel hood
- Front splitter
- Rear diffuser
- The six-speed manual gearbox as standard and the optional 7-speed dual-clutch
- Accelerates from 0 to 100 km/hr in a staggering 4.0 seconds
The BMW 2 Series Coupe M is also designed in ever great detail for high-performance and use on the race track.
Highlights of the car include:
- Power Play
- Precise Dynamics
- Balled Power
- Provided by Performance
This car promises to have excellent performance, great agility and dynamics, athletic character and a sporty set-up. Interestingly, only 2,200 of these will be produced, and the pricing has not been announced so you can imagine the feeling of the first few who will experience the ride in this absolute gem of beauty.