We’re showing you a beautiful shot of the upcoming BMW M235i xDrive Gran Coupe in Melbourne Gold. Which just made its debut on the Australian market. The moment I see the new Gran Coupe Series 2, the more I continue to like it.
Sure, a reasonable amount of time is required to get acquainted with the four-door lightweight polarizing coupe. Although not all of us can mark it as stunning. So the first-ever Bimmer of its kind is definitely a complex and divisive presence.
The rakish roofline, paired with the robust rear shoulders and self-handling, turns the current Gran Coupe 2 Series into a rather seductive package in the compact category.
The high-gloss black line linking the tail lamps is a new style feature that provides more width to the rear.
The new version of the M235i xDrive is available for order from AUD 69,990. This premium includes added features for the 218i version, hitting AUD 18,100, plus an optional AUD 3,900 for the M Power4-cylinder engine of the Gran Coupe series.
The M235i xDrive Gran Coupe definitely an eye-catcher finished in Melbourne Red metallic paint, with 19′′ V-spoke M alloys and Cerium Gray highlights contributing more charm and boldness to the overall exterior styling. Within you get a black-tone trim and a standard BMW driver-oriented dashboard.
The ARB system works to strengthen the stability of the front axle wheels. And leads to the reduction of the resulting understeer effect. Together with the limited-slip differential rear axle and the variable torque distribution xDrive feature. The new M235i xDrive Gran Coupe designed to offer an enticing drive.
So, the launches feature of the M235i xDrive platform includes the optional equipment of the 218i entry-level version. And the following additional configurations:
- M Output Cerium Gray body detailing, limited-slip differential rear axle and drive frame (AUD 6,000).
- Steptronic Sport automatic transmission with steering wheel gearshift pads (AUD 500).
- M Sport brake (AUD 800) system.
- M Sport seating and M Sport steering mechanism (AUD 1,200).
- 19-inch M Performance alloy wheel (AUD 700).
- So, The rear bumper M (AUD 350).
- BMW LED Adaptive Headlight (AUD 700).
- Dakota leather upholstery and electronic seat change (AUD 3400).