In the present F1 Gossip, Sebastian Vettel Nico Hulkenberg bids farewell to Renault change rumours and Robert Kubica has no regrets about his comeback year.
In the Current Formula 1 Gossip, Sebastian Vettel unmoved by Lewis Hamilton Ferrari switch rumours, Nico Hulkenberg bids farewell to Renault and Robert Kubica has no regrets about his comeback year.
– Four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel is unmoved about rumours linking Lewis Hamilton using a change to Ferrari, jokingly including the Briton is”a Ferrari driver” (Sky Sports)
– Nico Hulkenberg has said his goodbyes in the Enstone mill following the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix of the team. After failing to land a seat elsewhere, the German is going to be absent in the grid 2020.
– Robert Kubica insists that he does not regret his return to Formula 1 with Williams this season, even though leaving the group in the conclusion of a disappointing comeback effort (RaceFans)
– Toro Rosso motorist Daniil Kvyat considers the 2019 year was among the finest years in Formula 1. The Russian finished 13th at the tournament and finished on the podium in Germany (Formula1.com)
– Brazilian Pietro Fittipaldi admits He’s waiting to see where Robert Kubica ends up to the 2020 Formula 1 year because he targets a book driver function in Haas for second year (RACER)
– The F1 season could be Valtteri Bottas remains winning races, with promised his initial rallying victory with an event held in Paul Ricard during the weekend. The Finn beat against his rival