The teams were asked to submit their plans for the Racing Entitlements Contracts and to make a commitment to be on the list.
The trading of the cars and the license can still be purchased and made, but the 23 entries have been lodged. Team 18 moved from one car to another while the Garry Rogers Motorsports has decided to end the program after 23 years. Being a part of the system of licenses, shuffle, Matte racing Stone has purchased a Kelly Racing RECs, and there is still a chance of the second being run.
There have been these rumors of Brad Jones Racing moving over to the four cars after making it through previously owned MSR. There has also been confusion of the numbers as less than 23 this year as Tick ford, and Triple Eight both surrendered their licenses.
Though there is going to be one more car on the grid next season, a statement from the catalogue read that 23 entries had been made till now and that an additional three racing entitlements Contracts are available for negotiation and purchase for the upcoming weeks and with the Team Sydney it has already reached the maximum.
Predicted 2020 Supercars entries:
1. 12 DJR Team Penske – Fabian Coulthard
2. 17 DJR Team Penske – Scott McLaughlin
3. 88 Triple Eight Race Engineering – Jamie Whincup
4. 97 Triple Eight Race Engineering – Shane van Gisbergen
5. 5 Tickford Racing – Lee Holdsworth*
6. 6 Tickford Racing – Cam Waters
7. 23 Tickford Racing/23 Red – Will Davison
8. 55 Tickford Racing – Jack Le Brocq*
9. 8 Brad Jones Racing – Nick Percat
10. 14 Brad Jones Racing – TBD
11. 21 Brad Jones Racing/Tim Blanchard Racing – Macauley Jones*
12. TBA Brad Jones Racing – Jack Smith*
13. 7 Kelly Racing – Andre Heimgartner*
14. 15 Kelly Racing – Rick Kelly*
15. 18 Team 18 – Mark Winterbottom
16. TBA Team 18 – TBD
17. 9 Tekno/One World – James Courtney
18. TBA Tekno/One World – TBD
19. TBA Matt Stone Racing – TBD
20. TBA Matt Stone Racing – TBD
21. 2 Walkinshaw Andretti United – TBD
22. 22 Walkinshaw Andretti United – Chaz Mostert*
23. 9 Erebus Motorsport – David Reynolds
24. 99 Erebus Motorsport – Anton De Pasquale
So all eyes up to the upcoming event, and let us wait for the sizzling performance waiting for us at the end. Also, there may be some surprises at the end hidden for us.