Mercedes-Benz’s first pop-top camper for the U.S. advertise just soaked up the adoration at the 2020 Chicago Engine Show. Five can sit in it with dozing space for four, and there are many outdoors definite highlights to require you through your extreme y end of the week fully solace.
Mercedes says its originate camper was grown mutually with Driverge Vehicle Advancements which it bids a proper scope of potential clients, from “experience trying to find twenty to thirty-year-olds to hip retirees.” to assist that guarantee, the Metris Weekender comes fitted as standard with a raising rooftop with a resting territory for 2, a 2-inch-thick adjustable foam sleeping cushion, three windows, and USB ports for charging and lighting purposes.
- Notwithstanding those, the camper additionally offers any semblance of:
- a multipurpose back seat which will be become a bed for two or into a seat
- swiveling front seats that turn 180 degrees
- a subsequent battery to regulate electronic gadgets
Notwithstanding those, clients can pick from a bunch of discretionary highlights. These incorporate coordinated sun oriented boards, redesigned sound and route frameworks, and 3M outside encloses by any of the 200 hues accessible.
- Outdoors astute, the rundown of courtesies involves:
- an 8-inch shade for a downpour and sun security
- mosquito and bug screens for the rear cause and sliding entryways
- a tent which will be mounted on the rear liftgate
- rooftop racks (helpful when pulling snowboards, surfboards, or additional baggage)
- a pullout kitchen that stretches out from the rear of the vehicle
There’s no word on what resolve the camper, yet we realize that Mercedes-Benz accommodates its Sprinter van with a turbocharged gas motor useful for 188 drive at 5,000 pm and 258 pound-feet of torque accessible within the 2,500-3,500 rpm band. The unit is twinned to a smooth-moving 9G-Tronic nine-speed programmed gearbox.