The FIA World Motor Sport Council gives their approval to the new regulations. These regulations are a change looking over the Formula 1 pandemic conditions. These changes include amendments to many race procedures. They also affect the podium, starting grid and some curfew regulations. There will be also the introduction to Standardised type allocations.
Let’s point down them all-
- It provides the ability for the Stewards to operate remotely in conditions requiring it
- There are adjustments to team curfew periods. It is because of the working conditions ruled under social distancing
- It includes amendments to the tire allocation regulations. And it gives greater operational flexibility to the FIA and Pirelli
- It also includes the introduction of Team Personnel Limits at the starting grid
- There are some adjustments done to certain race procedures (start, race resumption, etc.)
- The Definition of the Podium Ceremony for Open and Closed Events have been changed to cater for COVID-19 restrictions
There are also mention of some rules for the Future seasons of f1, like 2021. It includes adjustments and refinements to the list of the new components. There was also an article related to the fuel flow rate. For 2021, there are restrictions with the aerodynamic testing procedures. While the technical regulations feature two new parts. They are cost-saving measures- limitation on the software version of the team in number, and limitation to the number of fuel formulations and engine oil specifications.